Friday 9 November 2012

Invitation to Samsung-Chelsea FC Youth Football Camp

Hi peeps!


Hey remember about this event I told you? 

I've been selected! Me and my kids gonna have fun this Sunday.
YES....


Here what Nuffnang says...



Hello Samsung Angel! 


Congratulations! You are cordially invited to the Samsung-Chelsea FC Youth Football Camp happening this Sunday. Details of the event are as follow:

Date:        11 November 2012 (Sunday)
Time:        8.30am - 1.30pm (registration starts at 8.00am)
Venue:     Chelsea Blue Pitch @ NPNG Sports Centre 
                 Jalan PJU 10/1A
                 Damansara Damai
                 47830 Petaling Jaya
                 Selangor. 

We have allocated space for you and your child/brother/sister/niece/nephew/cousin/etc for a fun day out with theofficial Chelsea youth coaches! Here's what the participants of last year's football camp has to say:http://youtu.be/YfxOsQHSImA.

If you have any questions at all, please do drop me an email or give me a call anytime. Looking forward to have you on Sunday!

Cheers! 


The thing is i dont know where is the place.Anyone knows?


Well, I hope I'm the lucky winner of brand new Samsung Omnipro!
Wish me luck...xoxo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment