There are many ways to lose weight, but one that seems to have an advantage is carbohydrate restriction.
Studies show that people on low-carb diets lose more weight than people eating the standard calorie restricted, low-fat diet.
If you’re not in a particular hurry, but simply want to change your eating habits and lose weight slowly but steadily, then I suggest you start here:
A Low Carb Diet Meal Plan and Menu That Can Save Your Life
However, if you need to lose weight fast, then this article will be more useful:
How to Lose Weight Fast: A Proven 3-Step Plan That Works
This article here contains some tips on what you can do to start losing weight on “autopilot” – that is, without counting calories:
7 Proven Ways to Lose Weight on Autopilot (Without Counting Calories)
More great articles about losing weight:
- How Many Calories Should You Eat Per Day to Lose Weight?
- 12 Graphs That Show Why People Get Fat
- The 20 Most Weight Loss Friendly Foods on The Planet
- A Simple 3-Step Plan to Stop Sugar Cravings
- How Many Carbs Should You Eat Per Day to Lose Weight?
- Protein Intake – How Much Protein Should You Eat Per Day?
- 6 Proven Ways to Lose Belly Fat (No. 2 and 3 are Best)
- Top 15 Reasons You Are Not Losing Weight on a Low-Carb Diet
- The Garcinia Cambogia Myth: An Evidence-Based Review
- Leptin and Leptin Resistance: Everything You Need to Know
- 10 Leading Causes of Weight Gain and Obesity (Besides Willpower)
- 4 Ways Sugar Makes You Fat (Perfect Recipe For a Fat Gain Disaster)
- How Coconut Oil Can Help You Lose Weight Naturally
- How Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight Naturally