Thursday 25 October 2012

Tips for New Runners


Hi peeps!

How are you?What you eat today?
Remember, if you really wanna lose your weight, you got to be STRONG!
Be PATIENT!
Yet, you will see the amazing result...
Trust me.

Today I wanna share something that I think it will make your eyes open widely... I always read through the blogs or sometimes from paper and magazines. Today issue about the tips for new runners. I'm so amazed with this blog RUNNER GIRLS. Check out that cool blog!
I hope it will help you. Cheers!




Your Body Knows Best
"The best advice I ever got was to listen to my body."

Don't Forget to Have Fun
"I think my piece of advice for new runners is to not take your running too seriously.  You have to find the balance.  Running is supposed to be fun and relieve stress -- not add stress to an already crazy day.  Work hard, but remember to enjoy it too!"

Don’t Skimp On Running Shoes
"Go to a good running store and be properly fitted for shoes. They're not only worth it, but really mandatory. You can run in an old t-shirt, but you will be sorry if you don't get fitted for good shoes."

Don't Forget to Stretch
"Stretch well after every workout." 

Don't Focus Too Much on Times
"My advice to anyone starting out would be to focus on YOUR running experience. Don't hold hard and fast to goals, times and schedules. Running is a great form of mental release and it's a shame when we add to our own stress by worrying about our performance. It's okay if the goal is simply to run and enjoy it." 





"The best advice for me was to build slowly and not worry about speed. I'd like to tell those just starting out to manage their expectations properly. It won't be easy, there will be some bad runs, and you might not be as speedy as you want. But as long as you keep heading out that door, you are a runner." 

Invest in Tech Socks
"My best advice is to get awesome tech socks to go with the properly fitted shoes and don't forget to strength train!"


Run at Your Own Pace
"The best advice I've received is to do my own running. Run at MY pace and according to MY body and not worry about the people running around me."

Run for Yourself
" The best thing I could tell someone starting out is that everyone has their own pace. Run for you and not for anyone else. Enjoy it!"

Don't Get Discouraged
"My advice to new runners is to take it slow and try not to get discouraged if you're not going as far or as fast as you think you should be.  It takes time to get there, but you WILL get there if you persevere.  Running is NOT easy!"




No comments:

Post a Comment